The SmartThings Arrival Sensor can be used in a child’s bag, a car or around a pet’s collar to monitor when they arrive or leave home. It can also emit a beeping noise to help you find your keys.It requires the SmartThings Hub.
- Get alerts when people and pets approach and leave a specified area, such as a home or office.
- Trigger different actions to take place when you arrive or leave home, such as automatically turn the lights on or off, or lock or unlock the door.
- Be notified if someone doesn't arrive home by a certain time and operating temperature (degrees Fahrenheit) is 41 to 95 degree
- This version has a more minimal profile than the original SmartSense Presence sensor.
- Additional Requirements: Samsung SmartThings Hub